- Issue Time
Explosion proof monitoring camera shall be used in explosive gas or explosive dust environment. What is the development trend of explosion-proof surveillance camera technology? The professional analysis of ztkb ex manufacturer Shenzhen Zhongtian explosion proof Technology Co., Ltd. is as follows:
1. From analog to digital, the earliest explosion-proof monitoring camera is closed-circuit television. CCTV is generally analog signal. In fact, digital explosion-proof surveillance camera or high-definition network explosion-proof surveillance camera is not a new thing, but since last year, the shipment of network explosion-proof surveillance camera has exceeded that of analog explosion-proof surveillance camera for the first time. This turning point occurred one or two years later than we expected. This reflects that the networking of network explosion-proof surveillance camera is very fast than we expected at the earliest.
2. In terms of the resolution of explosion-proof surveillance cameras, there are more and more requirements from standard definition to HD and even 4K. It's not clear here. The biggest advantage is that after the resolution is improved, more and more digital information is provided. Just like the human eye, the human eye sees very high-definition things. So we capture a lot of information and images, if it is standard definition image 640 × Compared with the number of 480p pixels, it obtains relatively low information. Then, with the HD to 1080p to 4K, its amount of information is increasing. The advantage of large amount of information is that it can do more intelligent analysis. In addition to analyzing the color, it can analyze the license plate, the face, and some specific trends and specific patterns.
3. The process from isolation to networking. In fact, this is closely related to the change from analog to digital. At the beginning, it is the same city cable. The transmission distance of optical cable in the same city may be very limited, which can not be transmitted for a long time, and the cost is relatively high. The first advantage of the network is that the wiring cost is very low, or the overall cost is very low, which promotes the development of explosion-proof surveillance cameras. The second is manageable and controllable. It is very convenient to manage explosion-proof surveillance cameras or front-end equipment through the network.
4. From simple video recording to intelligent analysis. On the one hand, it is related to safe city or intelligent transportation, on the other hand, it is related to the emergence of new business models. In the original traditional mode, what was stored on the hard disk or tape? Now there are many analysis requirements in addition to storage.
5. In addition to government projects, we can see that there are many demands for security or video surveillance in shopping malls and civil markets. I can't accurately say this data, but from the video data obtained from criminal investigation cases of public security, a considerable proportion has come from civil explosion-proof surveillance cameras. If you set up points in Tiananmen Square, of course, Tiananmen Square is a government explosion-proof surveillance camera. If there are many explosion-proof surveillance camera resources in downtown areas, such as retail stores, a community and so on, these actually provide a lot of data sources for the government to solve cases and do criminal investigation. But in essence, the increase of explosion-proof surveillance cameras in the commercial consumer market is not only helpful to the government's security work, but also to their own consumption and their own.