- Issue Time
1. The inlet of the explosion-proof camera must be sealed with a rubber sealing ring. It is forbidden to use other methods such as filling and sealing glue, asbestos rope, etc. to replace it; it is forbidden to fill the cavity with any substance. Loss of explosion-proof performance; oil stains on the rubber seal ring should be scrubbed to avoid aging and deterioration.
2. It is strictly forbidden to change the structure, parts and internal wiring of the explosion-proof camera casually. Fastening bolts must not be replaced or missing arbitrarily. The redundant elastic gaskets and metal gaskets of the inlet and outlet must be kept in the sealed state at the factory, and the compression nut should be tightened to seal the inlet.
3. The wiring is best to go with hidden wires. If there is no way to go with open wires, then you must ensure that the physical protection of the wiring part is the best.
4. When installing, pay attention to avoiding strong impact on the explosion-proof infrared camera. Before installation, you must confirm whether the power supply voltage is at the specified voltage to avoid burnout. The lens should not be aimed at strong lights, such as sunlight, lighting, etc., otherwise it will be prone to over-brightness. , It will also have a certain impact on the service life of the ccd. The installation location of the explosion-proof infrared camera should also avoid places such as humidity, dust, extreme heat, extreme cold, and strong electromagnetic radiation.
5. During routine operation, maintenance and inspection, try to avoid opening the explosion-proof camera housing, and cut off the power supply when you must open it. If the explosion-proof enclosure is opened, the explosion-proof surface shall be properly protected and shall not be damaged. The explosion-proof surface shall be placed upward during maintenance and shall not directly touch the ground. After cleaning, the explosion-proof surface shall be coated with phosphating paste or 204 anti-rust oil.